Serene was the word that comes to my mind as soosn as I saw it.Beautiful
sorry that came to my mind as soon as I saw it!!
What camera do you own?
A Canon SLR.
SLR ?? isnt that the name of a Merc ?? :Dand for foto..fundoo yaar..i luv mountains wid snow..have u been to sikkim ??
No Anshul, I want to. One of good friends from hostel days is for around there. She had invited me for her wedding. I could not go and it is one of the things I plan on.
AWESOMEvery beautifully caught
© 2006 Random thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn how to make money online.
Serene was the word that comes to my mind as soosn as I saw it.Beautiful
sorry that came to my mind as soon as I saw it!!
What camera do you own?
A Canon SLR.
SLR ?? isnt that the name of a Merc ?? :D
and for foto..fundoo yaar..i luv mountains wid snow..have u been to sikkim ??
No Anshul, I want to. One of good friends from hostel days is for around there. She had invited me for her wedding. I could not go and it is one of the things I plan on.
AWESOME
very beautifully caught