It does look like its on flame. I took a pic of same tree (one in front of our dept) last year :)
Yup. That is the one on Wash ave side. I will catch the DNA trees today :)
niceits a pity we dont see such beautiful colors here
Belated comment;)Yeps, this one is a real nice capture of the fall essence! Hope to see some of the 'DNA' trees soon!
sexxxxxxxyyyy..absolutly fundoooo
hey, here is the same tree at another angle on a lovely afternoonhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/suchita/289378735/
© 2006 Random thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn how to make money online.
It does look like its on flame. I took a pic of same tree (one in front of our dept) last year :)
Yup. That is the one on Wash ave side. I will catch the DNA trees today :)
nice
its a pity we dont see such beautiful colors here
Belated comment;)
Yeps, this one is a real nice capture of the fall essence! Hope to see some of the 'DNA' trees soon!
sexxxxxxxyyyy..absolutly fundoooo
hey, here is the same tree at another angle on a lovely afternoon
http://www.flickr.com/photos/suchita/289378735/