wow thats so beautiful. Oh I wonder how it feel to be there (not now...in summer).
Nice...very scenic
this is just soooo beautiful!!!
@Sameera- Seattle is a beautiful place. I loved it :)Though it rains quite often there ..@Lalit -Thank You.@Neihal - :)
Nice snap of Seattle... :)Have u seen this movie...sleepless in seattle??Nice one too :)
@Arz000n -Seattle is beautiful place despite the rain :)And I watched the movie and though Chick Flicks are really not my thing, it was a good movie :)
Beautifullllllllllllllll
© 2006 Random thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn how to make money online.
wow thats so beautiful. Oh I wonder how it feel to be there (not now...in summer).
Nice...very scenic
this is just soooo beautiful!!!
@Sameera- Seattle is a beautiful place. I loved it :)
Though it rains quite often there ..
@Lalit -Thank You.
@Neihal - :)
Nice snap of Seattle... :)
Have u seen this movie...sleepless in seattle??
Nice one too :)
@Arz000n -
Seattle is beautiful place despite the rain :)
And I watched the movie and though Chick Flicks are really not my thing, it was a good movie :)
Beautifullllllllllllllll