Random thoughts


A Potrait

Done in NY last year. With a few deft strokes, he easily captured me. Posted by Picasa

3 Responses to “A Potrait”

  1. # Blogger ~Lord Anshul

    u look like a medusa..just a bit less poisonous :P  

  2. # Blogger Sakshi

    Hmph. If you are upto your greek mythology, then atlest elude to the other two Gorgone sisters (they were immortal)- Medusa was not.
    And be careful - I might just turn you into a stone.
    And I think I will take it that you are refering to Medusa Rondanini :-)  

  3. # Blogger ~Lord Anshul

    nah..not gorgone. too much power can spoil ur head. being medusa is enough.

    and dont worry about me being converted in a stone..i hve no plans to look in ur eyes  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Random thoughts | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online.